Youth & Adults
Youth Fall Ball Conditioning Program
The City of Artesia Fall Ball Conditioning Program will allow formed teams to reserve field times for practices while following the Los Angeles County Youth Sports Re-Opening Protocol. This program is for formed teams that do not have access to Team Insurance and cannot otherwise apply for a Facility Use Permit. Please note that Games intrasquad games, scrimmages, and tournaments are not permitted by County Health order.
Program fees: $45 per player Resident / $50 per Player Non-Resident
Duration: October – December 2020
Program fees include the following:
- 2 Field Uses a week- 1.5 hours maximum per Use (Lighting included when applicable)
- Team Medical and Liability Insurance
- Coach background screenings
Program Registration Checklist (ONLY COMPLETE PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED):
- Complete Fall Ball Packet and Payment for each player- packet can be downloaded here
- Signed Registration forms and waivers for all Players and Coaches
- Signed LA County Youth Sports Protocol Form
- Complete Practice Plan that Adheres to LA County Youth Sports Protocol
- Background Screening for all coaches*
*Please note that all Adults who will be on the fields and Coaches will need to undergo background screenings prior to team being approved for practice times. Staff will contact coaches to setup screening. Screenings may take up to 2 weeks.
Complete Fall Ball packets can be turned in to the Parks & Recreation office at Artesia Park during business hours or can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once team applications are approved, and all background screenings are processed, staff will contact teams to scheduling practices. Practice times will depend on field and staffing availability.
For information regarding our facilities, park use, and rentals, please click HERE.